Monday, July 6, 2015

Kilarney Me Softly...

...sorry. I don't even know where that title came from, but I won't fight it.... 

Listen guys, you know my thing is honesty. Like, I want you to be brutally honest with me and I'm going to be brutally honest with you. Let's just bathe in our brutal honesty together. For the rest of our lives. 

But actually, real talk: this week is a crazy week. I don't have time to edit my notes down into the realm of razor sharp wit and sass, where they usually reside. I'm not here to make friends, and I'm not here to waste your time: I'm here for the right reasons. I'm not going to take you for a ride in your aqua Bentley rental car and then lie to the other guys about it. So without further ado, here are very few, very truncated thoughts:

- The producers are GRASPING AT STRAWS for Ben H. They made him suggest playing Hide and Seek. They made him tell Kaitlyn he thought he was unlovable. They made us spend fourteen seconds thinking he was a virgin. If he isn’t next Bachelor material, I don’t know what is.

- Joe… We all knew Joe was headed out sometime. We all thought it would be sooner, but he lasted an oddly long time. Of COURSE he shut Kaitlyn out as soon as she sent him home. His freezer reaction was even more severe than AshLee’s, when she left Sean. Obviously he wasn't going to get very far physically. so he tried to go to third base verbally
Can’t WAIT for Joe at the MTA.

- Shawn is wearing makeup. He also refuses to call Nick by name.

- Quick note: Nick is EIGHT YEARS older than Jared and Ben.   


- Buh bye, Jared. This is an EXCEEDINGLY graceful exit. 

- Where are they for the fantasy dates? Colt? Dart? It escapes me. Loved the dress Kaitlyn was wearing when she "pranked" Nick with that Fantasy Suite, yuk yuk yuk... 

FOURTEEN DAYS TIL THE MEN TELL ALL.




(And if you didn't get the "Aqua Bentley" reference, you may see yourself out...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment