Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Solid as a Rock...

Hi, Friends. Let's get one thing clear: climate change is HERE. There's no "Sea levels will rise one inch by 2150," we are HERE. Further interesting reading: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-heat-wave-energy-20180725-story.html#nws=mcnewsletter

I say that since I missed most of the episode because our power was out. The power grid in LA is pretty old but spoiler alert: it's not getting any cooler and people aren't using any less power. THAT BEING SAID, our special guest host this week is... GRAN! I didn't even have to cue her up to greet you all as her subscribers.


Alrighty then subscribers..Gran here called upon at the 11th hour to commentate. First of all, either one of my brilliant, hilarious kiddos could SO do this better than I. Heads up...they had a dinnertime game to see who could make me laugh the most. It was always a draw, because I laughed at them both....AND I have the laugh lines to prove it!

Sooo... Going into week 9, Becca loves all three. PLEASE tell me these dudes don't hafta pay their airfare jetting all over the world? Mercy.

Becca is such a JUMPER. Seriously? Jumps all over these guys! And what's up with the no kiss or no touch after the trail head? Just a big tease or...? The setting would be so peaceful, were it not for Becca's yapping in the background. Honesty, Compromise, Patience and Giving. Do these two have those things? Cause I feel like we'll never know...

Note to Blake...get outta your gnarly head and into your heart! Meanwhile the Beckmiester is disasterizing over in the corner, while Blake is insecure about the 2 other dudes. He looks to stay, not to go, and Becca takes it hook, line, and sinker. OKAY...so waking up in the morning after having sex most of the night?? NOBODY wakes up all made up, and in a robe., So was it a staged or stooged? And WHY does Arie hold so much power over Becca? Again... note to Blake: get outta your head, buddy.

Now onto Jason...is he deluded? He thinks Becca charismatic? How'd I miss that one? And, what's with monkeying with her HAIR? Deep breaths, Becca. get outta YOUR head.. This is your best kisser, don't mess this up! Jason says he feels good. to whom is he lying, himself, or Becca? Either way, he's all in.

So getting hurt is both of their greatest fear...Excuse me?! They signed up for this! Come on, you guys.

Did Jason freeze, just now? What is even happening? Becca is wigged out, and now she's all weepy. And so the Beckmiester backs out. She backs out! Oh, Jason is begging. He is BEGGING. Whoa dude. And Becca has a come to Jesus Moment, and says "What am I doing?" Bye, Jason!

Finally moving onto Garrett. Grace says he has a white nationalist haircut and I can't say I disagree with her. At the beginning, Becca is STILL in her head, yet she thinks it's her heart. Wait. She jumps him...did she jump on Jason? Starting off, it's a lovely raft ride, then it's a traffic jam...Kudos to the producers...They knew it was a national holiday. Mercy, there are people everywhere! 

Becca is asking herself "what's in it for me?" Then they appear in a totally made up set that is supposedly an Oasis...WHAT? Re: Arie, Becca needs to "wash that man outta her hair!" For the millenial subscribers, that's a reference to South Pacific. Garret has his fears, but he's solid like a rock. Oh, wait...I'm SERIOUSLY dating myself.

Becca muses..."I'm in love with Garret" Remember, subscribers: he got the first impression rose. She says to him..."I hope you are the last person. I feel you, I love you." She is his heart's equal. Then comes the rain. Is it foreshadowing? Becca states that she is in love with both Blake and Garret. You might be asking,"How is this possible?" Oh, Wait...its REALITY TV.

Then, there is drama on the horizon with Jason. He confesses that Becca is the only one he loves. It's quite abrupt, Becca is shocked, Jason wants closure as well as justification... He is fighting for her, his love for her was genuine. Is this a second chance? Maybe this crappy scrapbook could help seal the deal? NO, ZIP, ZERO, NADA, NYET.

When is this episode end? Oh, wait. With 2 roses. Boring! Can't wait for the MTA next week, and I know Grace sure can't. Whatever she says about birds when she signs off - insert that here. Til next time! 


Guys, give it up for Gran!! So stoked for the MTA next week. Will Garrett be there to face down his bigotry, like Courtney Robertson was? Will there be any sign of Lincoln? WHO EVEN KNOWS. Til then, if you're a bird, I'm a bird... 

No comments:

Post a Comment